Tuesday, September 8, 2009

New Week

Although it has only been a week since my last post, I feel like I am neglecting my blog!

Three days until Disney!! I can hardly wait, I can't imagine Little Miss's anticipation...oh wait, yes I can... EVERYTHING is about Disney! There is a billboard announcing a new addition to a local hospital that has fireworks, she automatically associates that with the fireworks we will see around Cinderella's castle. Everything is Disney related!

We were at the mall this weekend and hit up the Disney store, her excitement there was so high I can't imagine what it will be like when we are actually there :) I can't wait!!

I am keeping busy preparing for our trip, but I also have my final interview for the fostering homestudy tomorrow. I am a bit nervous, mostly because I don't know what to expect. Wish me luck!

I have also been busy taking pictures, pretty much of anyone or anything I can get my hands on! I want to get better and am doing whatever I can think of... and I am having alot of fun doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!