Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Cancer, photography and life

Things have been crazy around here. With Dave being home and taking care of him and the kids, I'm defiantly working overtime!

We got the results from the pathology report from Dave's surgery, and unfortunately its not good. There are two types of cancer that it could be, seminoma and non-seminoma, seminoma can be treated by radiation and doesn't require chemo and is less aggressive.... he has non-seminoma :( The specific kind is embroynal carcinoma. He is stage 1B PT2. We have an appointment at MD Anderson next week and will know more about our course of action....

On the complete other side of the spectrum, things are taking off with my photography business. I have been busy shooting, learning and making wonderful mistakes :) I crunched a memory card with one half finished and one barley started session on them and lost the images. And this happened about 10 minuets before my first in studio session was about to start. I had to quickly put it behind me and do the shoot. Boy, I was pissed!! But, lesson learned... Pilgrim memory cards SUCK! :)

We are also in the process of converting the garage into a studio! I scored an awesome deal on some lighting and accessories and have traded photography in exchange of getting someone to stain the concrete in the garage. I will update with pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!