Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Dave's Other Lost Post

Texas is hot, like you didn't know. Our neighborhood promised a pool and rec center when we bought our house over 2 years ago... there is nothing to show that it was no more than bait to get people to move in. I don't think we will see a pool here as long as we live here anyway. Luckily, we have access to the pools where I do my summer camps, but sometimes driving out there isn't an option when I am by myself with both kids. So DH headed to Academy and got the kids a little pool for the back yard. We have a little slide that is too small for Little Miss and still a bit too big for Bobo so she uses it to slide into the pool. It is helping us beat this hot weather and keep in good spirits when we play outside!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!